Thursday, March 12, 2009

Life-Catch-Up Data Download

So I am aware that I have not written in quite some time, but what can I say, there has been a lot of other stuff filling up my days.....I know, I'm ashamed in a way that I have not made time to write out my thoughts being that I love doing it so much and that this is also a place where I get to vent out a bit. Anyways...I just got back from my trip to Gatlinburg, TN!!! Haha, me and Chelle went there for Spring Break...! Weird? Maybe....Fun? Absolutely the most fun I have had in a while!!! We did so much....We started out by having dinner Monday night at Bubba Gumps.......amazing! We had "I'm Stuffed Shrimp" and the Shrimp Sampler Platter...both were very good if you like shrimp. Later that night we walked around the strip and just laughed at all the country and redneck things in sight. Then we went home, started watching Across the Universe - one of my favorite movies....and went to bed. On Tuesday we both got up early cause it was big adventure day. We set out toward Hartford, TN, drove the Parkway and enjoyed the mountain side scenary. Upon arriving in Hartford, we picked up some wetsuits at Big Creek Expeditions and then hit the road with a group of 12 other colleged kids for the edge of Pigeon River where we went white water rafting for 2 hours! Fun...yes! As soon as we got out of our wetsuits and into our shorts and tee, we ran over to Hummer Tours where we jumped on an Army Hummer and headed for the mountains where we first enjoyed a safe four-wheelin experience and then waited for rescue for half an hour after teh transmission blew out because of a huge dip in the mud....after our little trip in the woods we got some grub at a little cafe down the road, ate some chili and a burger that both of us would later regret eating....When we got to the hotel, all we wanted was to chillax, so we hit the hot-tub and shower, then continued watching a movie until we fell asleep...On Wednesday, we actually got to sleep in a little, which ended up sucking a bit because we missed the maid service, which at the time did not seem bad, but would later hit us hard (i'll explain in a bit) I fixed the bed and put up the bathroom towels myself in an attempt to make up for the lack of maids, haha! Then we head to town where we walked around, hit up the Star Cars and Wax Museum, which by the way, was wicked cool, went up the Skylift, where I initially freaked out at the realization of the height and lack of safe-buckling, then shopped around for a while until it was time to go get ready for dinner. Tired as we were, when we got back to the cabin, we sat and watched another movie to pass the time and chill a bit, then got ready and walked to the Hard Rock Cafe, where I walked out a new VIP member by the end of the night (so if you ever need to cut in line, hit me up, lol)<---insert sarcasm here, but actually, I really can help you cut in line....that's the thing about VIP. It was a good night overall, a bit nippy to walk back in, but overall fun, well except for the part that hit up hard later on because we missed the maid service...yeah, so we ran out of toilet paper, went to the front desk to get some, found out the office was locked and no one appeared to be there, and it was past midnight, so everything in town was closed or closing......yup.....talk about suckkkkky, luckily we called the front desk (thank you smartness for kicking in) and found out someone was in the office but not in a visible place, went back over there and got some flippin TP.....so to say, the night ended well. Thursday we got up with the intention of checking out at 11 am, then hitting the strip for some coffee before getting on our way. We did get coffee at our fav little spto "The Mayfield Shop" and also had a footlong corndog, yes, you read it right....foot long....let's just say Michelle set me up and took a bad pic of me.....check facebook for that hah! As we were on our way out, we then noticed an Old Time photo shop and Chelle insisted that we take a pic.....so we went in and ended our time in Gatlinburg by taking what I like to call a "Ho" pic, lol! They look pretty hot, but it was just silly, haha! Aw, the memories....you will never be forgotten!!!

My next post will probably not be about my days....this was def just a catch up on my life post.....
PAZ

No comments: